You don't have to go through cancer alone
The cancer journey is a difficult experience, but you and your family don’t have to go through it alone.
Cancer Connection is an online community built by the Canadian Cancer Society for people facing cancer and their loved ones. It allows members to share their experiences and build relationships with other members throughout their cancer journey. When participating in the online community you are positively supporting each other’s successes as well as helping others to overcome their struggles.
How does it work?
- Sign up and create an account
- Join discussions, comment on posts, start new threads
- Join groups that you have an interest in
- Search upcoming events in your local community
- Connect with other members
- Keep a personal journal to tell your story and experience
By participating in cancerconnection.ca and sharing your experience, you are benefiting yourself and other community members. You are helping make possible a supportive community empowering others and their loved ones on their cancer journey.
Are you interested in joining the community? Visit: cancerconnection.ca.